1. Which of the following is not the basic needs of a
A. Food B. Fertilizer C. Water D. Shelter
2. Why do humans and animals need shelther?
A. breathe C. help them grow
B. stay alive D. protect themselves
3. Why do plants need water?
I. To carry out photosynthesis
II. To support the stem
III. To reduce heat
IV. To obtain energy
A. I and II C. I, II and III
B. II and III D. II, III and IV
4. What special characteristic does a pangolin have to
protect itself form enemies?
A. Has a hard shell.
B. Has hard scales.
C. Has sharp cows.
D. Has a bad smell.
5. What special characteristics do these plants have to
protect them from danger?
A. Fine hair
D. Hard stem
6. Which answer below shows the correct arrangement
from the smaller to the biggest length?
A. m, mm, cm, km
B. km, m, cm, mm
C. cm, m, km, mm
D. mm, cm, m, km
7. Which of the following statement is true?
A. Wood floats on water and is used to make furniture
only.B. Glass is easily breakable and does not absorb water.
C. Silk is waterproof and is used to make umbrellas.
D. Plastic is stiff and dense.
8. The lenses of spectacles are make of glass while its
frame is make of metal. This is because:
A. Glass is transparent and metal is opaque.
B. Glass is transparent and metal can be bent.
C. Glass is translucent and metal is rigid and strong.
D. Glass is transparent and metal is rigid and strong.
9. Rusting can be prevented by:
III. Keeping object
IV. Using object clean constantly
A. I, II
B. II, III
C. I, II, III
D. I, II, III, IV
10. In our Solar System, Earth's nearest neighbour is the
C. Planet Mars
D. Planet Venus
11. Which of the following statement describe the
relative distance of the Moon, the Sun and Earth?
The distance form Earth to the Sun is:
A. 400 times the distance form the Earth to the Moon.
B. 40 times the distance form the Earth to the Moon.
C. 500 times the distance form the Earth to the Moon.
D. 50 times the distance form the Earth to the Moon.
12. Which of the following statement is TRUE?
A. Pluto is the biggest planet in the Solar System.
B. The Sun is nearer to Earth as compare to the Moon.
C. The position of Earth in the Solar System is the most
suitable to support life.
D. Comets can be considered as Moon in the Solar
13. These devices are examples of technology in
14. Which devices are the correct pair for the field of
A. I, II
B. I, III
C. II, IV
D. II, III