1. Types of planets
- It is too close to Sun.
- The temperature is too hot to support life
- A great amount of the heat from the Sun is trapped in its
- It is hotter than Mercury
-It has water, air and a suitable temperature to support life.
- Almost all of its water is frozen.
- Scientists have not found any life there.
- It is so big that all the others planets could fit inside it.
- It has three wide rings
- There can be seen with a telescope
-Uranus is lying on its side as it goes round the Sun.
- It is covered with a blue ocean of liquid methane.
- Pluto is very cold because it is very far from the Sun.
2. Inner planets-Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars
- All these planets are made of rocks
- Each of the inner planet has an atmosphere and it
which suitable for living things to survive.
- The atmosphere of the other inner planets is very thin
and poisonous to living things.
3. Outer planets-Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- They are mainly made of gases.
- Their temperature is too cold to support life.